Thursday, June 29, 2023

Letter to Gratitude

 Hello, you may not know me, but I have come to understand you. To open myself up to the opportunity that follows. I am thankful for the gift that you brought. The breath of fresh air that follows. You’re welcoming, I feel like I belong. I’m sorry that I’ve never really paid attention to you. I took you for granted, and I’ve let you down. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the family and friends that support me, the new job that has brought me peace of mind, the growth to my finances, and so much more. I am grateful for all that is happened, and a lot has happened in the past. I admit I went down a hole, I dug myself a grave, I lost what was once important to me. I stumbled and cried, I bled and I paid for my sins. I got to a really dark place and yet a light shined through. It brought me new beginnings and new friends, it opened doors that I once thought were lost to me. I am forever grateful to my past and I will be thankful towards my future. To what lays beyond I only hope all will go well. Thank you, Gratitude for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real

Make something happy, Speak from your heart But not the emotions that bring the truth the truth in my trauma No it’s not trauma It’s not a c...