Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Real


Make something happy,

Speak from your heart

But not the emotions that bring the truth

the truth in my trauma

No it’s not trauma

It’s not a crisis

It’s not an emergency 

It’s not important 

You know what else is not important 

Me

My life

My goals

My actions

My kindness

My care

My feelings

Me

I’m not 

Well I don’t believe 

I don’t believe in myself 

I don’t think I will be anything

I don’t think I could change 

I don’t think I could be anything 

Do anything

Try anything

Be who others believe in

“Be nice” 

“Be kind”

“Be good”

“Be yourself”

Have you seen me.

Being myself only brings trouble

Being myself is a crossroad

Being myself is a signed contract

With the devil

Being myself 

Brings a sliver of hope that’s invisible to me

Others see

Others know

Others feel

Others hear

Others think

Me

Myself

And I

We don’t know anything 

We sit in circle 

We try our best

we get what we deserve 

we lose more than we win

We struggle, yet we do it alone.

Asking for help is not like others,

The actions we do is the voice we have

Speaking up doesn’t exist 

Showing our pain is the truth

If I’m not actively hurting 

It’s not real

It’s not a priority 

It’s not

I have to be physically in pain for it to be considered 

Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real

Make something happy, Speak from your heart But not the emotions that bring the truth the truth in my trauma No it’s not trauma It’s not a c...