Sunday, May 17, 2026

My Dream Come True



Staring at the same spot

Whether it’s the floor

The sky

The tiles on the the ceiling,

The scars that line my arm,

The emptiness 

The vague confusion 

That the storm has passed

Yet it hasn’t

We’re in the eye

The frozen expanse

That freezes all movement

Stops the motion of anxiety

Or stress

The overwhelming chill that the worse has happened on the outside

But it’s the inside that has to fight for its life

To survive

Is this the wake up call

Is this the moment where I can take a deep breath 

Even though each breath will slowly suffocate me

The shards of my guilt 

Like shards of glass

Cutting down my throat 

The reason I can’t speak up is because I have no voice

The pain is too sharp

But that’s okay

Pain is barely there

I’ve seen others pain and their response

Its different 

It’s all different 

But thats human

That’s what we get for living

For being unique

For being alive

If we felt nothing are we really alive.


I’m sorry

I’m sorry I got off topic


This fleeting floating moment is a pause,

But knowing me, I will relapse

Again and again

A never ending cycle

For me that’s fine

For others it’s gonna be the end of me

Well okay

As long as I get the last word

That’s fine by me.

Being here 

Being in the now 

It’s fine but 

Being gone

Being away from here 

Might just be my dream

Come True

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real

Make something happy, Speak from your heart But not the emotions that bring the truth the truth in my trauma No it’s not trauma It’s not a c...